Registration Fees (EXCL. VAT)
|Registration Type||Early Registration
Before or on April 15, 2022
On or after April 16, 2022
|Regular Participants||500 €||600 €|
|Young Scientists *||300 €||400 €|
|Industry Participants||400 €||500 €|
* To be eligible from the Young Scientist rates, participants are required to produce documentary evidence of their status (such as a copy of ID card or an official statement on university or institution letterhead). Without this documentation, regular fees will be applied.
- Only registration accompanied by the full payment will be considered, registration will be confirmed after receiving the payment. Those who do not receive a confirmation notice before the conference, are requested to contact the registration secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The date of payment is decisive for the registration fee. Even if the registration form is received before the early bird deadline, it will not be considered as early registration if the payment has not been received before the deadline.
Registration Fee includes;
- Access to scientific sessions & exhibition area.
- Coffee breaks and luncheons
- Conference Bag and printed materials.
Cancellation of Registration must be received in writing by the iCure Stroke Registration Secretariat (DEKON) by fax at +90 212 347 63 63, or via e-mail to email@example.com
- Name changes are possible for the same type of registration. It will not be possible onsite. The organizing committee cannot be held responsible for double registration nor visa refusal. In these cases, cancellation policy will be applied.
An administrative fee of EUR 100 will be applied for any cancellation received before or on March 20, 2022.
For cancellations received between or on March 21 - May 23, 2022: Eligible for 50% refund.
Absolutely no refund will be processed for cancellations received on or after May 24, 2022.
Please note that registration refunds will be processed within 30 days after the end of iCure Stroke, bank charges will be deducted from the refund.