Get your EU Digital COVID Certificate
In order to have access to the Meeting but also to restaurants, museums or other places welcoming the public, don't forget to get your EU Digital COVID Certificate. Take the steps today to obtain it before your trip.
How are we making the Event Safe?
In response to COVID-19, the implementation of enhanced measures will provide our audience with the assurance and confidence that our events have health and safety as our number one priority.
This includes a range of measures outlined in the below framework, as well as practical changes to the delivery of conference sessions and networking events.
All attendees are requested to co-operate with our new guidelines. This is essential to run the event in a safe environment and ensure the wellbeing of all participants.
- Controlled crowd density
- Eliminating handshakes
- Staggered admission
- Revised seating arrangements
- Daily Venue deep-cleaning
- Increased cleaning frequency
- Ambient environmental controls
- Compulsory stand cleaning
- Hand sanitizer stations
- AV equipment disinfection
- Contact tracing
- Vaccination certificate and temperature control while entering the foyer and meeting room
- Enhanced medical support
- Emergency response plans
- Personal protective equipment
- Compulsory facemasks
- Capacity control according to the capacities of the meeting room
- Standardization of security and hygiene measures for all the speakers and technicians of the auditoriums.
- Specific training in security and hygiene measures for all the organization's personnel.
- Provision of mask distribution points for visitors who do not have them.
- Permanent cleaning and disinfection of common areas